Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Technology?!

I figured, OK, it is 2007. I have a 4th grader and a Pre-Kindergartener. I have learned how to text message to save minutes on my cell phone. I have a Digital Video Recorder on my cable service so I can watch shows whenever I want. I make digital srapbooks, have a website and belong to online forums for a variety of topics. It was inevitable - I need to get with the program and start a blog. But I don't have to like it! So hang with me as I share the ups and downs of life using this technologigal marvel called a blog.

Hang on, it is going to be a bumpy ride!

3 comments:

Kei said...

Yay, my Aly has a blog!!!!

Troop 220 said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to reading about your girls and I think I'll like the bumpy ride. :)

taylorcamel said...

Good job Aly. I think you will like blogging once you get used to it. Over the past month I have become a bit of a blogaholic myself.